4 August 2008

Ocean Park

Monday 28th was the hottest and most polluted day while we were in Hong Kong; it is also the day we spent at Ocean Park. A great family park, we went on a balloon ride, a sky star (chairlift) ride, walked down three levels of an indoor aquarium (atoll reef) to discover the different sealife that lives at different levels, watched an acrobatic performance by some of Hong Kong's youth, and saw some real life pandas....they were soooo cute!!! After lunch, Carolyn and I headed home to leave the husbands and the kids enjoy the rides...that's when Alvan took the Kung fu photos!!
And the winner is ...
Gotta love a panda eating bamboo
And a cute sitting panda..
And a cute girl with a panda hat!!
Whitney & Rachel at entrance of the park
Action shot
Another action shot...
Rules you don't see until you're too close to the ride to pull out!!
look at all those gondolas
look at the panda pavillion
here we go...up, up and away, in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon
look at all those stairs
Kung Fu David
Kung Fu Alvan

3 comments:

rickandelly said...

i love those rules! 'If the cable breaks, the point of landing will not be known'!!! Cutie pie pandas!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this story, I almost feel as if I was there.

Jack Bovine.

trocadero said...

Come back! We'll go again! It was so much fun. I love all your photos! We miss you horribly!